Monday, February 19, 2007

yeah!!

well im feeling much better!! i rested up this weekend and now i can talk and im not coughing as much (thanks to french medicine!!)

friday i went to my first real soccer game, it was Dijon against Bastia, it was fun (for me at least)...it was chilly but the game ended well haha (0-0)...after that I just rested and called it a night

saturday i went downtown with Alison and Brandon from Canada, we shopped a little and had lunch (i didnt get anything) but then we went to Carrefore (sp) and I got some groceries for the week. didn't plan on going out but with a little convincing from Matt and Alison I went to Salsa again...had a blast dancing...thank goodness this club is only open till 1:30/2 am b/c i was so tired.

sunday i slept in till 2:30 and then got up and just lounged around the res...reorganized my room and studied for the test i had today (which I got an A on)...called it an early night

just going to class this week...not sure how busy I will be...no going out till Friday for me

we're going on another excursion this weekend (somewhere close)...and then next weekend we are going to the Loire valley for a weekend excursion (get to be excused from Friday's class)...but I'm planning a trip to Normandy from March 9-11 to see the D-Day beaches, I'm quite excited...

well time for another class!! Au revoir!

No comments: