Monday, March 12, 2007

en Suisse

ok so I just got back from an amazing weekend in Switzerland. It was nice to escape Dijon for the weekend and get some nature therapy. I am trying to put pictures up so hopefully this week I'll have them all up to date...

so in Switzerland we (me and Jackie) took all day Saturday to go to the mountains (yeah the Alps) and just look around and relax. It was amazing to see all the snow covered mountains. I have plenty of pictures. Well that night we thought it would be fun and ate at the Hooters in Interlaken. We didn't go out that night b/c hiking made us so tired.

Sunday we got up and packed up and just wandered around Interlaken until I went paragliding. This was so amazing. To be up in the air with the Alps around me was just breathe-taking. I have some video too from up in the air. Well after this we had lunch (more pasta for us) and got ready to head home on the train. It was so much fun and I can't wait to tell everyone more stories.

school has started again for the week and today we had to have a section memorized and pronounce everything right and the teacher said I did a great job (which makes me happy). I'm so glad to be learning the phonetics here. but another week means more school, but this weekend im going to Paris to meet up with Cassie so I'm excited.

well till later.

No comments: